Earth Day


In lieu of Earth Day, I am writing today about sustainable products. A sustainable product is one that provides social and economic benefits whilst protecting public health, welfare, and environment. A great company that I support is Green Works. Though, now, I'm not living in my own h
ome and am not responsible for the cleaning (simply because my mom enjoys cleaning), I plan on using "green' products in my future home. Green Works provides a variety of cleaning products that are healthy for your primary environment and the environment as a whole. These products do not wreak of ammonia and bleach, and are much more safe for a home, especially a home with children who automatically explore everything with their mouths. I strongly encourage every person who cleans to invest in a new "wardrobe" of cleaning supplies.

Check out this GreenWorks Commercial!

What are you doing to help the environment?

I recycle/reuse just about everything I can get my hands on.
I watch labels. I look for things that are eco-friendly and are made of organic material.
I turn the water off when I brush my teeth.
I use reshoppable bags- when I remember them.

Check out a few websites for more information on going green:
www.sustainableproducts.com
www.gogreenblog.com
www.earthday.org


An environmentally friendly attitude is not just for the Democrats!

No comments:

Popular Posts