I'm baaack! {HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT}


I’ve been on “vacation.”

It’s not been a very pleasant one. 
Full of sleepless nights.
Heartburn.
Nausea.
Dizziness.
Extreme fatigue.
Racing Heart.

It kinda felt like the flu for a little bit. 
Yeah… I’ve been extremely “ill.”

Or so I thought.



















all photos credit Photos By Moe


We’re very nervous.
We’re very excited.

Husband says that this is just another one of our adventures. He’s overwhelmed with joy… I’m just sick. It’s kinda cool though… My lower belly pooch has turned into a teeny baby bump. I feel like I’ve done a really great ab workout. My body is changing and adjusting tremendously and I’m only 10 weeks in. Yupp, The Mrs. is taking on a new title…

“The Mommy”

Right now I'm super grateful for my husband. My rock. He is what keeps me going, and he keeps me strong. He encourages me to keep going when I just want to give up. 

Some days getting out of the bed took an army of motivation. Sometimes the headaches simply took over. I didn't wanna be nice to people. I didn't wanna work. I didn't even wanna kiss my sweet husband. 

He has been at my beckon call helping in every way possible. He has helped me fulfill all my cravings (Popsicles, mints, chicken nuggets, BBQ chicken, ice cream, popcorn, and so much more), he has had hot baths waiting on me when I walk in the door. 

My husband is truly a gift from God. His patience is unmoving. I rarely deserve the compassion I receive from him, but he (like God) always loves me. Even when that means holding me because I saw a scary face in my dream, and getting up in the middle of the night to shut the closet door, or forfeiting his pillow because his is juuuuust right for me. He has become super protective, and I like it. He's gonna be a daddy :)

With all this excitement does
come a little bit a fear. A little
amount of worry. But we have a lot
of faith. We had a few goals before
we decided to start a family, and
one of those was for me to have
a more reliable car. I would not
feel safe driving nugget around
in the car I’m driving now. We
worry about having enough money to
support this new addition. We
worry that we will not be able to
provide. We also have faith
that the Lord will provide for
our every need. We will not
go without the necessities. We
praise Him for that because
this journey would be
impossible without faith in God.
After all, “faith in God
means faith in His timing.”




... and yes. We took three tests!

15 comments:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Congrats girly!! So exciting!!!! God will provide!! Lots of blogger love :) <3

Unknown said...

I second the "awwwwwwwwwwww" congratulations!! It's the best!

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I was SMILING so BIG just at the site of the very first picture, because I KNEW instantly! haha LOVE the pictures, SOOO cute! And I am So excited for you! You are so beautiful and looked adorable with your hubby and the baby shoes! Too cute!!
And how sweet of your hubby to be so good to you. You two will be amazing parents!

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Congrats!!!!

Carri said...

Congrats! I took 4 tests with my first daughter! Being a mommy is the best!

Aleks said...

EXCITED!!! is your new header going to be with the baby announcement pix?

Jenna said...

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! That is awesome, congratulations! I knew when you said heartburn and nausea, I had both of those. Yuck, hope it passes soon for you. I'm so happy for you!

Anita said...

Congrats! I love how you are having faith...sometimes that's all you can have. Hope that your husband and you are able to thoroughly enjoy this special time!

Natalia Lynn said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome!! Get ready for the adventure of your life!

Jacky said...

I saw 'big announcement' in the blog title and thought OH MY GOSH SHE'S PREGNANT! ah! Congratulations!! I'm SO happy for you. You are going to make a great mommy! :)

Amber Nicole said...

oh my gosh!! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! YAY!! I am so excited for you! You're going to be the best mommy ever. This is great news!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you! I LOVE the little shoes...so adorable!

Alyssa - Live. Love. Craft. said...

Congrats! You must be soo excited, I can't imagine! Oh, just wanted to let you know that your guest post is up :)

Jennifer @ Bleu Pom said...

These pictures gave me goosebumps, so sweet!

Popular Posts