"snowed" in

RJ and myself are sitting here bored... NOT snowed in... and I decided to post a blog.


Here are a few random thoughts from us:


Megan: I love owls


RJ: I hate that I have to go to work in the morning!


Megan: I enjoyed the brownies RJ made me earlier!


RJ: Laila makes me crazy.


Megan: Our dog is an answered prayer, thank you very much.


RJ: Lose the attitude.


Megan: Lose your momma.


RJ: ...distracted.


Megan: I want theat green lamp i just saw on the TV.


RJ: You mispelled that.


Megan: You have to go to work tomorrow! Nanana boo boo!


RJ: :::kisses:::


Megan: Stop... You're tickling me!


RJ: Put that on there.


Megan: I will, just quit tickling me!!


RJ: This probably sounds really dirty.


Megan: Me too. Let's stop. 



Goodnight blogging world!

-Volnoffs

No comments:

Popular Posts