House Guests

I love having people over!
There's just a specific joy I find when people come over and share time with me in my home!
Not to mention, it's really exciting that I finally have a place for friends to come over to!


Today was headed down the really boring route, but technology linked 4 bored paths. It is not only joyous to have some of the ACTeen girls from our church over, but it also motivated me to get off my butt and clean the kitchen before they came over!!


I love these girls!!
The shoes that cluttered the entry way. I love it.

Right to Left: Sarah Kate, Ashton, & Katelyn
While they were over we created blogs for them. They are still in the works, and have no posts... but here they are. Show them some love!
www.sarahsrandomlife.blogspot.com
www.turbindurbin.blogspot.com
www.missmelloyello.blogspot.com

No comments:

Popular Posts