Homebody!


The only reason I have even had time to think about creating a blog is because the Lord has blessed me with a little me of "me" time to recoup from the past couple of months. I have been running around and stressing out at the sacrifice of all of my relationships (family, friends, fiance..). I praise Him for something others are burdened by: unemployment! My schedule has been so hectic, I haven't had time to sit back and bask in the Love and the Blessings from my Savior. Things were tough for a while, but I am able to accomplish the tasks ahead of me in a more relaxed manner now. Well, at least for the next couple of weeks. As many of you know, I will be graduating on May 7th. I will be rushed to complete all of my assignments before then since Troy's graduation date is before the Montgomery campus graduation date. After I graduate I will then begin to actively seek a job.

RJ has begun his new teller job at Wachovia- SUCH A BLESSING! He is now able to get involved with worship leading and has a strong burden for the youth of Millbrook Baptist Church! We are both praying for open doors to minister to the young people there.




There are several great things in the works for me and my future husband! We are very excited about things to come!


No comments:

Popular Posts