What's this? Time to blog?

Here I am sitting with my sister, Carrot, and RJ watching the Tide run all over MS State and I thought to myself "I could be BLOGGING right now!"

RJ and I got to take Laila to the park today on the anniversary of her arrival into our family. She has been with us 6 weeks today. It was so much fun, and I'm so proud of her. She ran and played so much! She even ate a dandelion! She did really well without her leash - until we approached other dogs.  I'm so excited to have her as a part of our family! 



RJ and I also had the joy of adding some lovely art to our living room today! The apartment still has pretty naked walls, but we have ideas (and plenty of stuff to hang). There is simply no time to decorate right now, so we just have the essentials.
Our new Vinyl Wall Art

Can we talk about how excited I am for the WEDDING next Saturday. The reception is going to be beautiful thanks to the help of all our friends and family who are pulling together at the last minute to help. I can't wait to see all my maids in their outfits! They are all going to be so gorgeous! I'm doing my own hair, so i'm kind of nervous about that - but I've practiced! No matter what, I'll still leave with the same Groom! We are down to the nitty gritty, and I'm so in love with RJ! I have so much fun with him on a daily basis! I am looking forward to spending our first Thanksgiving in the mountains, too! 
Well, the next time I blog, I'll be Mrs. Volnoff!

No comments:

Popular Posts