inFLUenza

I have the flu.

It's no fun.

I have a great husband who is taking great care of me! he fulfills all my requests, he makes sure I take my meds on time, he makes me feel like a princess even though I look like a nasty, he still begs me to sleep in the same room as me, he rubs my aching legs, he refills my water bottle, he's pretty much amazing.

I love my best friend!

I'm so grateful for my mommy and daddy, too!
My mommy took great care of me while I had to go to the dreaded Pri-Med. She wiped my tears when I found out I was going to have to be out of work for 3 days. 

My daddy brought my hubster food last night, and he brought me a bag of goodies this morning. I'm so blessed to have people who care so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are better! We luv ya!

Popular Posts