Who am I? Just guess...

I will be linking this post up to 





NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's questions!

1. What is your favorite magazine?
2. What color are your eyes?
3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?
ex: candles, spray,etc...
5. Do you have any pets?


Here are my answers!
1. What is your favorite magazine?
I'm not sure that I really have a favorite magazine. I tend to like crafty/homey magz, but I also pick up a hairstyle magazine every now and again.

2. What color are your eyes?
blueeee

3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
Before I got married, I went religiously. Now, our insurance is different and I don't want to have to find another dentist.

4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?
ex: candles, spray,etc...
I burn my scentsy 24/7. I just recently bought some neutra air that I love, and I also like the glade stuff that neutralizes odors {we have a pup that makes stinky smellzz}
heirloom scentsy burner: me want.
5. Do you have any pets?
We have our precious {destructive and stinky} Laila. She's a beagle/pit mix with a ton of energy!


No comments:

Popular Posts