Hoo Are You?



NightOwlCrafting


Here are this week's questions!
1. What are your favorite 3 things about fall?
2. Are you a football fan and if so who is your favorite team?
3. What is your favorite fall scent?
4. So you have seasonal allergies?
5. Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

Here are my answers! 
1. What are your favorite 3 things about fall?
Changing leaves, the cool crisp air, football, and my new growing baby bump!

2. Are you a football fan and if so who is your favorite team?
Tee totally a football fan. My allegiance goes to my alma mater, Troy University. I'm also a Crimson Tide fan!Not a fan of NFL.

3. What is your favorite fall scent?
Hmph. I'm not really sure. Maybe it's one that occurs naturally. You know that "it's def fall" smell outside?? I know... I'm weird.

4. So you have seasonal allergies?
Not pre-pregnancy, but we'll see!

5. Have you started Christmas shopping yet?
Shopping? Yes! Purchasing? No :/

5 comments:

Anita said...

Great set of questions!
1.) The crisp air, baking without overheating the house, and the colors of the leaves.

2.)Not really much of a football fan.

3.) Pretty much the same as your's...that earthy, peppery smell of nature.

4.) Thankfully so far, no!

5.) Christmas shopping?? What's that??

Hope you have a great day!

Lacey said...

1. Cool crisp air, bonfires, pretty leave colors!
2. I couldn't actually sit and watch an entire football fan, but I do support my home team the Colts on Fridays by wearing blue.

3. Macintosh Spice Candle from Yankee. Its perfect for all seasons but makes me think fall.

4. not allergies, just the changing seasons gives me a little bit of a scratchy throat and voice sometimes.

5. No way Last year I bought presents way early and ended up spending way too much money.

Unknown said...

Oh I love, love, love that fall scent.. kinda musty and crisp in your nose.. it's one of my faves but sometimes hard to describe! Congrats on your bump! Fall pregnancies are the best because you can be nice and cozy in maternity clothes!

Unknown said...

Oh I love, love, love that fall scent.. kinda musty and crisp in your nose.. it's one of my faves but sometimes hard to describe! Congrats on your bump! Fall pregnancies are the best because you can be nice and cozy in maternity clothes!

tonyamaries said...

Fall is my favorite for your reasons too! Congrats on the baby, enjoy every moment.

Popular Posts