crib sleeping & creative time

I'm a maniac.
We've been trying to get our little one to sleep in her crib at night. It's not working. She usually sleeps in our room next to our bed in her Rock N Play. We weaned her from the swing and she does fine. The next step is to her crib. She naps just fine in her crib, so this should be a breeze, right?

Wrong.

She has woken up each night after about two and a half hours just a screaming.

Bleh.

I want her to sleep in her crib. I don't know why, it's just what babies do. They sleep in cribs.

Well it would probably be beneficial for the both of us for me to feed her at the two and a half hour mark, but with our 'normal' routine, i've only been asleep for about 30 minutes to an hour. I wake up angry, not in the mood to nurse.

Anywho... enough about my baby woes. How about showing you the craft I want to work on this weekend. Establish a little accountability, ya know?




Source: facebook.com via Megan on Pinterest




Source: facebook.com via Megan on Pinterest

I'm going to make some headbands for my little girl. Not exactly what i'd love to be doing, but maybe this will jump start my need for creative time. I'd much rather be sewing handbags, zipper pouches, little man bow ties to sell. I've realized that this is not the season God has intended me to have an online shop, so I will wait patiently for the time, energy, and motivation to get things moving forward in His time. Not mine.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Headbands are fun to make!

Unknown said...

Start small you'll get there. Have you tried doing a dream feed before you go to bed? I've found it stretched him out a bit longer so I could get more sleep. I have found bottle works better though cause he just falls back asleep on me. Breastmilk or formula work equally well. Good luck.

Clever Blonde -Donna G said...

Hi Megan, I just found your Blog, while I'm no longer blonde due to age I'm still clever and I know there's no life worth living without the Lord. I'm looking forward to following your blog. Your baby dilemma brings back vivid memories. My step daughter, who recently went through this same situation remembers me sitting in the rocking chair crying over that same thing. Hang in there this time will pass, our daughter said the very thing to me recently. I'll be praying for you all.

Popular Posts