Not a single gift wrapped.
















 Hi everyone! I have taken a hiatus apparently. I went into blogger hiding. I had this radical idea to do a {mostly} handmade Christmas. It's such a great idea and I'm loving it. It's also a terrible idea at the same time. It's kinda stressful, but the rewards of seeing my handmade gifts come together has been so rewarding. I haven't had to fight the crowds at department stores or anything - I've just had to fight for time to get into my craft room and create. No, I'm not finished - and I don't have a single gift wrapped.Seriously, I will probably be wrapping gifts in the car on the way to family's house. I may skip that part this year! Haha! My husband and I have a hard time keeping our gifts a secret, so we exchanged them about a week ago. We've never once opened a gift from each other on Christmas Day. It's just what we do.

Having an 8 month old makes Christmas totally different. Totally. She craves my attention at night, and I hate not giving it to her. Also, she has not felt well these past few days so I'm soaking up some sick baby snuggles {the only time I get snuggles from her}. I will be that person scurrying about on Christmas Eve trying to get things together. Oh well. Long live procrastinators.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! And remember to bless someone less fortunate this year. It's always very rewarding!

And no blog post is complete without baby pictures.




3 comments:

Sarah Yoder said...

Love your entry way! (and those yarn wrapped ornaments!) Merry Christmas, sweet girl!

Unknown said...

Your decorations are adorable. I made a few homemade things, the stuff I bought was purchased mostly online. But like you, not a single present is wrapped! Yep, this weekend is going to be really busy and full of late nights - or maybe that should be later nights since my 20 month old seems to think she needs to stay up until 10 most nights! :-) I am looking forward to her joy this christmas though, so that should help!

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

Her Christmas outfit is the cutest!!

Popular Posts