Messiest Room Contest





Remember when I did my Trashy Pumpkin Tutorial? And I showed you my messy craft room?...I'm in a Messiest Room contest! How fun?
It's totally different than any other contest I've seen before.

Remember when I did my Trashy Pumpkin Tutorial? And I showed you my messy craft room?...


Instead of competing over who is the most perfect, we are celebrating our imperfections and the reality of life. My craft room (as seen on the right) is up against a hectic Toy Room! I'll admit, the competition is pretty stiff, as there are some really messy entries. I'm just having a blast promoting real people with real rooms.

Would you head on over and vote for me?
Just find the title
Trouble in the Toy Room vs. Cluttered Craft Room
and vote for my room on the right!

*Click HERE!*



No comments:

Popular Posts