Highlights from the wedding! Enjoy!
Popular Posts
-
Dearest Readers: I'm so excited to introduce you to this exciting new shop! Check it out and enter this fabulous giveaway! *******...
-
A while back I hosted a giveaway for Think Humanity . Guess what? It's time for another, and here is your prize! ..but first, a little a...
-
**GIVEAWAY CLOSED** Anyone notice the new Think Humanity info that has been sitting in my sidebar for a few days? I was introduced to...
-
This week’s question is about " The Big E.” That’s right, the epidural . That big needle that allows you to feel no pain . ...
-
I’ve been on “vacation.” It’s not been a very pleasant one. Full of sleepless nights. Heartburn. Nausea. Dizziness. Extreme fatigue. Ra...
-
Hello bloggy .bee. .eff. .effs. I’m away for the weekend {Again? Yes, AGAIN suckas} This time I’m catching some rays on the beautiful shor...
-
Since this is my blog, and I can say what I want, I'm going to be honest here... This is not easy! I know no one said it would be, bu...
1 comment:
You look absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations on getting married! It is an absolute blessing to be with your best friend for the rest of your life. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment