Confessions of a Newlywed: Part dos

I use my husband's loofa.
Yupp, you heard me right.

I love it way better than any female loofa i've ever used. It's pretty much like amazing. 'Cause us girls, we need that dainty loofa for like 
10% of our body. 
The rest of our body {for most of us} needs a good scrubbin' after a long day. You see, this loofa is really great for those frustrating places like the back of your arms {tricepts} where those stupid random patches of rough skin develop, elbows, knees, and shoulders. I use it most importantly for the {deep breath} bottom of my feet! Check out the loofa below and you'll understand the next part mo' better.
You see, the poof side is pretty much like any other 'ole poof, but a little more exfoliatingate {not a word}. It's rougher and tougher because it's for men!
The red side (my husband's is blue) is not quite as gentle. 
It's best for the bottom of your feet. 
It makes my feet feel so soft! It's a great way to maintain that expensive pedi! You see the rubber ring that looks like a rugged tire? Yeah. It makes it float in my bubble baths! You wanna know something super cool about this thing? The suds seep through from one side to the other. You don't have to "relather" each time you wanna swap sides. Ballin'
I"m sure these bad boys are available at Wal-Mart and pretty much every Pharmacy. Get one. You'll love it.

And that, my friends, is my newlywed 
confession for the week.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a goober! I love you!

Popular Posts