Rosette and Ruffle Lampshade

So... I gathered inspiration today from several places like
here, here, and here
all of which are better than mine, but i totally intended on TOTALLY creating this one as identically as possible.

I used some scrap fabric for the ruffles and rosettes.
My first intention was to do rosettes all over, but i wanted this to be a one night project. I had to get innovative. 
I'm not sure if I like it better than what it may have looked like being totally rosettes. 
I forgot to take a before picture, but it was just a plain lamp shade ;) 

 
My new lampshade
 
 Close up of the detail.
I really like the way it looks lit up!


Not sure what i'm going to do with it. 
I might sell it. I might keep it. 
I might give to my mom for Mother's day... HMMM.




Oh... btw...
Have you seen the new items in my 
shop?










linking up to



CreativeShareWednesdays


Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

NightOwlCrafting






6 comments:

Kitty said...

SO CUTE! I'm thrilled you linked up to show me this awesome lampshade- LOVE the idea!!!

very merry vintage style said...

Really pretty--love those sweet rosettes! Thanks for linking this great post up to Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary

The Glamorous Army Wife said...

Too cute...you make beautiful things. I just found you today, so I will have to keep checking back!

Sarah Grecco said...

I love your creativity! Thanks for inspiring me to be more crafty!

xo,
Sarah

Cari-Bella Creations said...

I love this! I'm going to try it in shades of gray to match my bedroom. Love the ruffles, the flowers, the textures. So cute!

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

Wow, that looks really cool with the light on!

Popular Posts