Blog Hop with Jacy at Art by Jacy!

Hey guys! Jacy and I are hosting a blog hop today cause we want to introduce our followers to each other! We have some like interests and are certain that you will too!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, I'm totally cool...
Yes. Yes you are, my son.

And so are all you awesome people out there!!

Which is why I wanted to host my first ever blog hop! I know we are all bummed out because summer is over...the pools are closing and the last popsicles are being eaten *sigh*
But that doesn't mean the fun is over!

I hope this works and is successful...though I love writing and posting about my thoughts, faith etc, I also love helping people, whether online or off. Let's cut to the good stuff and start mingling, shall we?

The "End of Summer Blog Hop" is co-hosted by this lovely lady, a special and close bloggy BFF, The Mrs. Megan Volnoff:


She is such an awesome person! We were both preggers at the same time and I truly believe God put us together to have someone to share all the fun {and not so fun} experiences with. We are real together, open, honest, pray for one another, encourage and uplift...man, I love her :) Someday, we will meet in person and our husbands can chat about how crazy their wives are hehe

Here are the rules:
1.) Please follow my blog by either by GFC or Email
2.) Please follow my sweet CO-HOST {The Mrs.}
[follow at the bottom of the page or like on FACEBOOK]
3.) Link up! Share a blog post or just your main url.
{Just please, keep it Jesus & family friendly :)}
4.) Be sure to "hop" around & meet some cool new folks!!!

Enjoy your last week of August xoxo

4 comments:

Anita said...

Thanks for cohosting a blog hop...think it should be great fun!

Samantha said...

Thanks for co-hosting - your little lady is TOOOO cute! :)

Lena B, Actually said...

This is awesome! Thanks for hosting!

Megan said...

I love blog hops! Fun!

Popular Posts