'Miss Morgan'

We just got to visit my sister before the campers arrive at world song for the first time. We got to partake in a marvelous commissioning service and it was very inspirational. I made the committment to shower these missionaries in prayer every chance i get. They have been called to the Field just as any other missionary. Their impact will be great due to the age group they will be working with.
It's crazy how roles are reversed sometimes in relationships. I'm so proud of her and i look up to her so much. Sometimes i wonder what my life might have been like at 16 if i had been as committed to our Savior as my baby sister is. I'm very excited about what the Lord is doing in my life right now and cannot wait to see what He has in store for me and my family.

"I have decided to follow Jesus... "

No comments:

Popular Posts