Wedding Shower Number One

This past weekend I had the joy of going down to Mobile, AL with my fiancé and his family. We got to go to a nice southern wedding on Saturday and a reception afterwards. The reception was beautiful on the countryside of Lucedale, MS.
The following day RJ’s lovely aunts threw us our first shower. It was such an amazing experience. I got to meet more of RJ’s family, and connect on a deeper level with those that I already knew. One of my dad’s cousins was also there, Julia Ellen, and it was a JOY to see her and catch up. I’m so excited to be a part of this family, and I could not ask for a more beautiful extended family. I'm also so proud of my lovely fiancé who decided to go to the shower with me. I told him it was 100%  his decision, and he chose to stay. I did not take any pictures, but I hope to receive digital copies from those who did.
We got some great gifts: three place settings, kitchen utensils, sheets, “V” stuff, “Mr. V” and “Mrs. V” towels, cleaning supplies, frames, décor items, and so much more! I’m so overwhelmed at the generosity of this family! Now… for the thank you notes :)










1 comment:

Keri said...

So cute. I can't wait to be engaged and have fun times like this!

Popular Posts