Sponsor Spotlight: LIVE LOVE CRAFT

Hello! I'm Alyssa, the girl behind my blog, Live. Love. Craft. I share my craft tutorials, photography, and sometimes I just blog about life!





I'm just a teenage girl living my life for the Lord, crafting my heart out, photographing the wonderful little things in life, and dreaming big. :) I enjoy traveling, doing art, interior design, cooking and baking, making stuff , fixing up thrift store junk, playing with my little brother, spending time with family and friends, and helping the homeless. I think everyone should spend some of their time each month volunteering at a charity. :)



On my blog I share some of my craft tutorials... like my paint chip wreath:

my mum clips made from old tee shirts...


my Picnik tutorials are also a big hit... like this one on editing eyes...

And I love to share my photography... here are some pictures I've taken...





 



 Thanks for reading about me and I hope you'll check my blog out!



Thank you for having me Megan!

No comments:

Popular Posts