30 Days of Thanks {Day 1}

As you know, well hopefully you've realized by now, that today is the first day of November! This November I'm going to be participating in 30 days of thanks. Hopefully I'll post daily, but I'll at least post every other day! I'm going to be sharing things that I'm truly thankful for. Yes, I'll probably throw in the I'm thankful for Jesus, my family, and other things like that, but I'm going to try and be real with what I'm thankful for in that moment. Like today...

I forgot that bills were due. Now, ten years ago I would have had to run out, write a check, rush to the post office, purchase a stamp, etc... Today, all I have to do is pull up the internet, click, click, click, and I have my receipt in my inbox. I'm thankful for that.



1 comment:

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

This is so true, I completely agree! And saves on paper, always a good thing!

Popular Posts