This Week's Schedule with The Mrs

♥ Tonight♥
I will be posting pics and telling
you about my beach getaway with my lover.

♥ Wednesday♥
Confessions of a Newlywed: Cooking, I suck.

♥ Thursday♥
Drawing a Blank… Anyone wanna guest post?
What about an FAQ session?
{email me with questions… or if you want to guest post at megan . volnoff @ gmail . com}
I WILL be sharing my You Rock button with the peeps of Do Good Thursdays!

♥ Friday♥
iBelieve: Prayer Link Party
{get your posts ready! It can be ANYTHING concerning prayer! Prayer requests, prayer posts, how you feel about prayer, etc.} If you’re new… catch up on the iBelieve posts here!

Also, the Aleks Handmade giveaway ends!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I've never done a guest post before, but I'd love to do one for you if you want! Let me know! :) Maybe we could even do a swap?

Popular Posts