Taco Ring {recipe}

This recipe is such a staple in our household. It's super easy, super cheap, and super yummy! Perfect combination, huh? My husband loves it, and so does everyone else that I have cooked it for.
 What you need:
3 packages of croissant rolls
1 package of taco seasoning
2 lbs of ground beef
shredded cheese
sour cream (optional for garnishment)
{serves 6-8}

First step, that I ALWAYS FORGET - preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Then you will brown your meat & drain the grease.

Add your taco seasoning and 2 teaspooons of water. Stir it up.

 Add shredded cheese to your liking. I usually add about a cup.




Open up your croissant rolls and lay them out with the short ends together and the pointy side facing outwards. Like this . Did you like that illustration? I thought so. If not, here's a picture.



Lay the seasoned meat to the middle.

Then wrap the croissants around the meat. Has anyone maid an apple braid? It's very similar. Except it doesn't have to be braided; just make sure you contain the meat.

Bake for 10-12 minutes {or just follow your croissant roll instructions}.


Serve with tortilla chips & salsa.

Garnish with cheese, sour cream, salsa, bell peppers, onions, etc :)


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yum! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I wasn't sure what I was going to make for dinner last night, until I checked your blog and found this. This is what I made and it was delicious! My daughter liked it and my husband loved it!! I love easy recipes.

Melissa said...

This looks delicious!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Popular Posts