.workin for the weekend.

This weekend was certainly a fulfilling one!

My niece Mary Alice brought her mommy and daddy to town to hang out for a little while. Nanny and Papaw were in heaven having all of their babies under one roof!
We experienced some amazing bed head that night!
And woke up to some amazing snuggles saturday mornin'...
Saturday the lobster girls hung out some more!


And we went out to Lake Martin to hear some talented friends open up for Johnny Diaz. The landscape out there is gorgeous. We saw a beautiful rainbow and our babies were super sweet. Maddie Boyer just turned one in May and she is fascinated with our Madison. Every time she sees me she says "baby!" It's the most adorable thing. She wanted to hold Madison, so we "let her." I didn't capture any photos during the actual concert because my hands were full of baby :)






Of course we went to church and had an amazing service. The Lord really touched my heart and I was able to thank Him for so many things. My family is healthy and mobile. We have been void of life altering trauma, and we are to be thankful for that. I did pray very hard for some altercations involving my family. I prayed for a miracle. That's what it is going to take for these particular people in my family to get along. I dressed Madison in an adorable Mud Pie outfit for church.

 


We had a shower for sweet Mary Alice




We ended our weekend with wrinkly baby toes and some guitar music for baby :)







4 comments:

BeaumontGirl said...

What a great blog!!! I am so glad I found you through LIfe of Faith!!!!

http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

BeaumontGirl said...

What a great blog!!! I am so glad I found you through LIfe of Faith!!!!

http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

Learning to play and playing to learn said...

I love the photos, such cute little girls and the rainbow was amazing. It is hard to get photos of events when your arms are full of babies, at least you can all enjoy it together.

The Life Of Faith said...

SO cute!! I love the pictures of your daughter:) Her outfits are adorable. Thanks for linking up again this week Megan!

Popular Posts