Thanksgiving in August...

You hear of Christmas in August,
but I'm having Thanksgiving in August.

I'm in tears right now. Probably because i'm stressed and hyper emotional today, but that is beside the point. I love my fiancé. I'm so grateful for him and our life together. Everything about him gives me butterflies inside. He is amazing and mesmerizing. Every time I look into those puppy dog eyes I fall head over heels for him. He's God's perfect gift for me. The slightest touch of his hand makes my heart skip a beat. I have so much fun with him and never want to leave his side. I feel like a giddy 13 year old girl when I think about him; he makes my head spin. I've never been anywhere close to this happy. Happy doesn't even describe it. I am so excited to love and serve this handsome creation. The way he brushes my cheek when I am sad is perfect. I love the way he tickles me, just to hear me giggle. He knows exactly how to send my bad mood to the moon. He listens to music he hates, and creates playlists of it, just because it makes me happy. He randomly brings me flowers just because. He gives me his undivided attention. I love my RJ. He is so strong and grounded. He's not afraid to kiss me in public. He is sweet to me even when the guys are around. He tells me I'm beautiful despite my disbelief. I love him. Our paths have been crooked and trampled upon. We have been beaten and torn down. We messed up. Made mistakes... all to end up together. It's so perfect. I would go through all the hurt and hearbreak a jillion times over knowing that you were at the end of it all. I cannot wait to be your wife, RJ. I promise to love you unconditionally. I promise to love the Lord and serve beside you all the days of my life. You are my rock. You keep my in line. You lead me, and gently correct me when I'm wrong. You're perfect for me. Thank you for your steadfast, never failing love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing sweeter for a mommie then to see her baby girl this happy! I love you both to the moon and back. I am so thankful for our family...all six of us! LOL

Popular Posts